At Alisea, our customers are our number 1 asset, where their full protection and safety is the goal of our work.
Due to the legal, civil and criminal consequences that may derive from the poor hygienic condition of the air treatment plants, Alisea adopts a strict policy of protecting the privacy of its customers.
That is why in the pages of our site you will not find specific information on our customers, nor any mention of their identity.
Here are some indicators, related to our experience in more than twenty years of activity, which testify to our success:
- We have served more than 3,000 customers throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
- We have inspected and managed with the Alisea Guaranteed Method more than 12,000 air treatment plants, guaranteeing hygiene and legal protection.
- We have restored and sanitized more than 16,000 Air Handling Units of all types and sizes.
- We have sanitized more than 10,000 kilometers of aeraulic pipelines, different in shape, size and construction materials.
- We have reclaimed more than 1,000 unburnt smoke extraction systems in various operating conditions.
- We have learned that each case presents very specific problems, so over the years our intervention strategies have always been proposed for our customers specific needs.
Maintaining a healthy work environment means increasing the quality of life for your employees. Intervening with specific methodologies in the treatment and maintenance of your HVAC systems is not just a matter of regulation, but a requirement for keeping a healthy, happy and safe office space.
Pharmaceutical, Food and Electronic Industries require greater attention to detail for creating environments free of contaminants, chemical and biological reagents, and for the regulation of climatic parameters and management of specific regulatory requirements.
Shopping Malls, Cinemas, Supermarkets, Libraries, Sports Facilities and any place that has a large public present requires a very strict hygienic management plan. Operating with competence means applying specific methods and products, with particular regard to the quality of the air that customers are breathing.
Healthcare facilities are usually the most controlled and regulated environments in terms of aeraulic hygiene. Yet a professional intervention can really make the difference compared to a traditional intervention, even if it complies with the regulations. In fact, in these sectors prevention and control play a fundamental role in the safety and quality of indoor air in the environment
Our experience in the sanitization of HVAC systems in school facilities and environments where children and young people live has taught Alisea the importance of diversifying treatments and operating with specific and targeted intervention strategies.
Alisea has developed specific methods and interventions for the transportation sector, land, sea and air. The quality of the air in transport centers and the structures that welcomes daily travelers and commuters is of high importance for the quality of life of the people using these services.
In the hospitality sector, the need to maintain comfortable, operational and unique environments is an absolute requirement. In this case, the correct management of HVAC systems makes the difference.
In the marine sector, the main problems that affect air and water systems derive from the particular operating conditions and the size of the devices, which are often mounted in conditions of very low accessibility.